Home » RCA Self-Assessment

RCA Self-Assessment

While thinking about the experience of writing a thesis, I came to the realization that I was genuinely delighted in this process. I am the kind of individual who wants to learn and dependably tries to acquire more information in and out of the classroom. I am particularly energetic about learning things that relate to my major and my future profession in the charitable part which is the reason I came into this process idealistic for this postulation on a subject of my decision. I originally had no idea as to how I was going to explain the psychological analysis of the tv show Dexter. However, as I continued to write the paper, the ideas started to flow better.

In spite of the fact that it was troublesome to persuade myself to take the necessary steps, in general I appreciated research and writing and found that the work was significantly more reasonable than I figured it would be.

This part was a standout amongst the most troublesome as I endeavored to coordinate my thoughts for what I needed to expound on with an important point and data that all things considered existed. When I decided on my subject, I started to research about it. Exploring and reading began energizing as I learned insights regarding psychological terms. My favorite part was really composing an outline since it resembled assembling a guide or a riddle—I dealt with statements and information from many distributions and readings into a ten-page layout. This outline was pivotal to the accomplishment of this paper what’s more, was a significant reference all through this whole composition process.

I am now able to think back and understand that this experience has helped me as an undergraduate student. Research and composing aptitudes are esteemed in a scholarly setting, as well as in the nonprofit sector too. Since psychology is an area that interests me, I now feel extremely confident in my writing abilities and research skills. Overall, I feel that this has been both a valuable and enjoyable experience and I now feel ready and excited to write a graduate thesis in the upcoming years.