Home » Literacy Narrative Self Assessment Essay

Literacy Narrative Self Assessment Essay

With completing the first Literacy Narrative Assignment, I was able to benefit from a variety of new things from this assignment. I’ve gained a great deal of knowledge on rhetorical procedures and how to present arguments successfully. In the writings I have composed, I feel that each written work progresses in the direction of meeting the course objectives. Logos, ethos, and sentiment were procedures and thoughts we were acquainted with and were based upon all for the first few weeks of class. The knowledge increased through the span of these few weeks weren’t just those three sorts of claims. Explanatory methodologies like proposition fortified the course and utilizing logical examination in various circumstances have turned out to be really helpful in writing this assignment.

I have always appreciated writing, and I thought writing was a subject I was normally great at. I turned in papers that were still works in progress, I didn’t assess my sources, nor did I ever set aside the opportunity to completely comprehend my writing. In this literacy narrative assignment, I understood that I had a lot of work in front of me to be as great an writer as I thought I seemed to be. I also found the peer reviews to be extremely beneficial. I found that hearing someone else give you tips on how you can improve your narrative helps you visualize the things that you may have missed. In essence,   this literacy narrative has motivated me to continue to be active and involved in my community. The lessons I learned from my experience with Nathan and its impact on my writing will forever be embedded in my heart.